Thursday, November 04, 2004
Better never to have met you in my dream than to wake
and reach for hands that are not there
It takes me a minute to like you
and hour to love you
but to forget you takes a life time.
i learn to never love with all my heart as it only ends in aching.
i use to believe in fairytales
it always have happy endings
but now i noe reality doesn't. reality hurts .
Should I smile because you're happy and in love..again.
Or cry, because it's not with me?..
Missing you even though I know nothing can be changed..
We are so near yet so far
Wishing for one day
When you would come to me
And tell me how you feel
Cos I'm still waiting..
It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return..
It hurts more and more..
as I look at your photo longer and longer..
I could have the worst day and the worst things on my mind,
but when i see you and start to talk to you..
you make it all go away.
All of it.
But I hope whoever it is
that makes your day as bright as
you make mine knows how lucky they are...
The worse feeling is when the person you love is standing before you, yet doesn't know how you feel..
$BlogItemBody$>